Saturday, October 22, 2011

Albert Einstein

When I first met Albert, he appeared to me in a young man's session.  But, before I knew who I was speaking with, I saw him as an older man, smoking his pipe, and I thought he was a grandfather to the client.  I knew the man I was seeing was German, but my client didn't know who this man was, so I asked him his name.  "Albert," he replied.  "Oh, I think I know who that is!" exclaimed the client.
"OK" I responded.
I then asked Albert how he was related to this fellow.
"I'm not" he said.
"Then are you a friend?"  I asked.
"No, not exactly," Albert replied.
Somewhat puzzled, I looked at the young man, and said:  "This makes no sense to me, but you know who this is?"
"Well, he's kinda famous," was his response.
"Who are you?" I directed at Albert.
"I am Albert Einstein!"
You can imagine my reaction!
"What?" I blurted out, somewhat amazed.
"Wait a minute," I said to the young man, "You don't know Albert Einstein, and have never met him!"
"That's right," he replied.
I shook my head, not knowing what to make of this unusual encounter.
I looked straight at the spirit and spoke to him in my mind.  "OK. You look like Albert, and I believe you, but why are you here?  You have no connection to this guy."
"This young man asked me to come to his session and answer some questions and I would be delighted to do so!"
"Seriously?!! You asked Albert to come here today and talk with you?"  I could hardly believe it!
"That's right," said the client.  "My girlfriend even asked me before I came here who I was hoping to communicate with and I told her I wanted to meet Albert Einstein."
With that, Albert posed each of the questions the young man had and answered each one.  At the end of the session, when Albert had gone, the client told me he had answered all of his questions.
This was not the last time I spoke with Albert, but that's another story!

1 comment: