Sunday, October 23, 2011

Rudolf Valentino

I have for some time admired the work of a famous English medium by the name of Leslie Flint who was a direct voice medium.  What that means is that the spirit people would draw out of Leslie's body the substance known as ectoplasm and form it into a replica of a human larynx or voice box.  Then, in a completely dark room, with Leslie fully awake, the voices of deceased loved ones and friends, as well as famous individuals, would speak in their own voice somewhere in the air above and hold a conversation with the sitters present with Leslie.Leslie was a fan of Rudolf Valentino as a young man, and after Rudolf died, became one of Leslie's spirit guides 
After I read the life story of Leslie Flint, I asked Marti, my wife, to see if she could purchase a hardback copy of his book.  Marti looked online and they were fairly pricey until she found a signed copy on an online auction priced quite low, which she bid on with the highest maximum we could afford.  Amazingly, ours was the only bid and we got it really cheap.
A few days later I received the book, entitled "Voices in the Dark" and inside it was signed, "To Michael, with all good wishes, affectionately, Leslie"!
So, this sets the stage, as it were, for my meeting with Rudolf.  Marti and I were giving a group demonstration at a venue we had been to several times before, but this particular night a lot more people were showing up than normal and we almost ran out of chairs.  I asked the spirit people what was going on?  They told me that someone famous would make an appearance.  I told this to the audience and the evening began.  A guy named Rudy said hello to a woman in the crowd and she fairly beamed.  I don't recall what was said, and never found out by the end of the evening who the famous individual was.
A short while later a young woman came to our home for a private session.  In her session an individual identifying himself as Rudy said hello to her and that he was a boyfriend.  If I recall, he spoke to her of things they had done together while he was on earth. 
As this was transpiring Marti was busy drawing and had sketched a Valentine Day's card, but because it was close to Valentine's day she erased it thinking it too obvious to be used as evidence of any sort.  But immediately her invisible helpers made her draw it again.  Suddenly, Marti became aware of who this Rudy was I was speaking with.
"This is Rudolf Valentino Michael is speaking to, isn't it!"  Marti blurted out.  "This is a past life connection isn't it?"
"Yes," said the young lady.
"Huh? What?"  I think that's what came out of my mouth!
It had completely slipped my mind to ask Rudy when he had crossed over!
I was somewhat taken aback that this was happening, and being very keen on evidence, I was inside a little uncomfortable.  This, it turned out, was the same lady that had attended the group and had gotten the hello from Rudy.  But I had completely forgotten that.
I then asked Rudy if he was indeed Valentino and he said he was.
The lady already had a lot of interesting coincidences and unusual things happen to her in connection with Rudy.  She told me that this meeting was her Christmas present to herself in the hope of validating what she had always suspected; that she had indeed been a former girlfriend of Rudolf Valentino.  She even went so far as standing in front of the grave of her former self!  She sent me a picture later of who she was in her former life.
Sometime later, we had a group at a famous Hollywood location and I didn't know why, but I asked the woman who knew Rudy if she would like to come as a guest.  At the end of the evening we chatted.  She told me that the date was special, as it was Rudy's birthday.  She had won a pair of earrings at the event in the small raffle and so we understood that to be a gift from Rudy.  She also revealed to me that her grandfather had actually designed the exterior of the building with the numerous large art deco statues.
I believe her connection with Rudolf Valentino is true, by the way it happened.  Even though some things are very hard to prove evidence-wise, the weight of strange coincidences gives credence to her connection.

2 comments:

  1. You had me at "Rudy!" LOVED this, Michael!! Please keep the posts coming!! Looking forward to seeing you and the lovely Marti at Kathy's!!

    ReplyDelete