Monday, May 14, 2012

Hung

We had a young man come to see us once, he looked Asian, I asked him what nationality he was to which he said he was half Chinese half Korean. I told him I only wanted to know so that it would be a little easier for me to listen for the sound of the language from any of his relatives that never spoke English.  The session began with two men immediately appearing to me.  The young mans father and behind him his grandfather.  Then one of the names they got me to write down was Hung, when I heard it, it sounded like Hong but I was told to spell it Hung.  When I wrote the name on my note paper the young guy's eyes almost popped out of his head and in a raised voice he exclaimed incredulously.
"How did you get that!?"
I looked at him a bit puzzled  "Get what?  What do you mean?"  I asked.
"How did you get that name?" he expanded.
"Your grandfather told me. how do you think I got it!" I said.
"That's my real name!"  He stammered.
(he had written down a very unusual American first name in our book, but I had not seen what name he  had written.)
I must admit I did have a chuckle at his reaction.  His father then spoke to me telling me his name was Frank and that he had died unexpectedly of a heart attack.
The young man became quite emotional while acknowledging what I was saying was correct even though he still couldn't quite believe what I just told him.
I just carried on though, and the session went very well. After it ended I asked him why he had reacted the way he did during the session.
He responded. "I just thought this was going to be another generic session like I've had with other psychics"


1 comment:

  1. "Non Generic Mike"?

    "Non GMO Mike?"

    You are one of a kind mate. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete