Tuesday, November 15, 2011

David

Dear Michael and Marti,
                             This is so long past due to share with everyone out there!  So all who are reading please know that Michael and Marti are doing a glorious service in connecting us with our loved ones, and educating us at the same time about things we need to know.
You never know when a message is going to change your life.  It may not be immediate, it may not be in a months time, for me it happened almost a year later.  So I will begin......

    I met Michael and Marti at the Spokane Expo 2002.  I was a vendor selling goods, and on one of my breaks I had come by to see all the other vendors and Readers and came upon Michael and Marti.  I had seen what they were doing, and watched  and listened and felt like if I wanted a reading from anyone here, this is where I would go.  So I signed up to be the last person of the night.
Long story short-I had had a brother that had come through that had committed suicide 21yrs ago.
Everything Michael said was so accurate.  Names, dates, the way he died...everything.  Then there was the drawing of my father (who had passed) that Marti drew...Incredible!
The reading really took me by surprise!  What had come back full circle was the very first sentence that Michael had said coming from my brother....
David, David, David.... He keeps saying David, "do you know anyone named David?" at the time it was just a family name that we all liked. 
Well it was more than that.  A year later......I get an Email from someone trying to locate me and my family, and especially my brother who had passed.  It seems as though my brother in his high school days (1973) had gotten a girl pregnant, and the baby was born at only 23 weeks and maneged to survive a botched up abortion. 
I know Incredible! the secret was out when this boy reached 12 yrs old, and now him being married with children, was trying to locate a father who had passed-and you guessed it, his name is "David!" 
So I had the unpleasantness of sharing the news to a nephew that I had never met, about the passing of his father, and helping a human being put closure to a life long search for a family he spent years trying to find.
But on the other hand it brought me great joy to share information, and photos with the only connection we have to my brother who had passed.  The resemblances are incredible, the voice, the laugh, even the same job, personality and interests.
Life is funny that way.  We are so grateful to Michael and Marti and their gift from god to see, hear, share and draw their messages.
So many lives have been blessed and touched, and our lives will never be the same.  So listen to your tapes and be patient, you may get the surprise of your life.  Spread the word and have people come to see Michael and Marti to have a reading done, the messages are sooo worth it!  God bless you both

Karen Charves

No comments:

Post a Comment