Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Toaster

In the fall of 2002, I had a "reading," with Michael and Marti at my friends house.  During the Reading, Michael asked me "if my toaster had just died?"  He said that my Grandmother, who was coming through, was telling him that this had just happened.  I Could Not Believe that he was mentioning this to me.  In fact my toaster had just "died," a week before.  It did not catch fire but merely just stopped!  It had been on my mind, I was bothered by it.
The toaster had been a wedding gift, and would not be inexpensive to replace.  It would cost $49.99 to purchase the exact model.  In the interim I had purchased a inexpensive replacement that was by all accounts, horrible.
It burned every slice of toast no matter what I did.  It was flimsy, and moved across the counter, as it was too lightweight.
I really wanted to replace it with the $49.99 toaster that had originally been given as a wedding gift.

I drove home after the reading wondering, "How did he know about the toaster?"

A few days later I drove into the parking lot at work.  I decided, (who knows why,) to park in a different location than I normally did.  As I opened the door and stepped down, there was a $50 dollar bill under my foot!!  No one was Anywhere near me, no cars, no people!  I know that my grandmother sent the money to me to replace that toaster.......she even got the price right!

That evening after work, I went to the store and promptly bought the new proper toaster!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment