Friday, November 18, 2011

Janet's childhood revisited

This letter was kindly sent from Janet

My personal story with Michael and Marti was when I attended a group session one night at a new age store called The Path.  I hadn't met either one of them before, so we definitely didn't know anything about each other.  Michael turned to me during the session and said there was a father figure in spirit standing next to me holding his hands over his lung area, which was black, indicating a lung disease of some kind, (my father died of T.B.).  Then to top it off, he sad this man's name is David, (my father's name was David). 
Then twenty minutes later he turned to me again and said a tall nun in an old-fashioned habit was standing next to me smiling down at me.  She told Michael she wanted forgiveness for cruelty she had done to me as a child.  When I was four years old I was in a convent in England.  There was a nun who was very nasty to me all the time.  Michael said she called me Claire, (my name used to be Janet Claire!)  Michael was correct in both cases and gave me a sense of my father, since he died when I was two years old and I never knew him.  Also, I felt the closure of a painful period in my in my young life with the nuns, something that I felt was very important for me
I didn't receive one of your wonderful portraits that night, but I hope my story helps you with your book in some small way.
Love and light,
Janet Hastings

No comments:

Post a Comment